Material: polyurethane (PU) Foam
Size length: 2.4m
Width: 1.5 Inch
Wainscoting Pu panels are the narrow decorating mouldings that are put on walls or ceiling to add elegance and style to any room. They are also functional, providing a way to protect walls from furniture and other potential damage
- Easy installation: The installation of wainscoting pu panels is a really simple process.. This is because polystyrene is really lightweight, easy to cut, glued into place, and it is flexible.
- Versatile mounting surfaces: Since Polyurethane (PU) wainscoting are installed using an adhesive glue, they can be successfully mounted onto different surfaces, including concrete, wood, face brick, marble, tile, vinyl, steel, granite and plastic amongst many others. Also, easy to paint on.
- Highly durable: Wainscoting pu panel provides excellent thermal insulation, and it is inert, durable and highly resistant to water damage. It is also resistant to damage caused by household pests, such as termites and moulds, for example, which allows it to last for a long time.
- Design variety: They are available in a wide variety of designs and styles, so there is something to suit any type of interior composition.
- Suitable for wet areas: As a material, polystyrene is resistant to damage caused by exposure to water and moisture, which makes them ideal for applications in wet areas throughout your home, such as the bathroom, basements and attics.