PU MEDALLION F017
The CONIMARA PU Medallions are beautiful ceiling décor that is put in the middle of the ceiling to hold lighting or used as a statement piece.
- Easy installation: The installation of polystyrene medallion is a really simple process. In fact, it is so easy, that it can be quickly and easily achieved as a simple DIY job. This is because polystyrene is really lightweight, easy to cut, glued into place, and it is flexible enough to ‘forgive’ surfaces that are not 100% straight.
- Versatile mounting surfaces: Since polystyrene medallions are installed using an adhesive glue, they can be successfully mounted onto a whole host of different surfaces, including concrete, wood, face brick, marble, tile, vinyl, steel, granite and plastic amongst many others. Also, easy to paint on.
- Highly durable: Polyurethane provides excellent thermal insulation, and it is inert, durable and highly resistant to water damage. In addition, it is flexible, which prevents it from breaking at the slightest impact. It is also resistant to damage caused by household pests, such as termites and moulds, for example, which allows it to last for years on end.
- Design variety: Polyurethane medallions are available in a wide variety of designs and styles, so there is something to suit any type of interior composition – from traditional to contemporary.
- Suitable for wet areas: As a material, polystyrene is resistant to damage caused by exposure to water and moisture, which makes them ideal for applications in wet areas throughout your home, such as the kitchen, bathroom, outdoor patios, basements and attics.